We’re constantly driven to grow, innovate and discover new ways to support our employees, and we go to great lengths to create challenging, rewarding career paths for individuals with a wide variety of professional skills, interests, and experience. If you’re ready to work in a positive, engaging environment that promotes both your personal and professional well-being, we look forward to hearing from you.
A career at The Fedeli Group means you’ll work with other talented people in an environment that is innovative and team focused.
Your individual and team contributions will be recognized, and your passion for quality rewarded.
Client Advisor, Benefits Department
Our growth is creating an opportunity for a Client Advisor in our group benefits department. The Client Advisor is responsible for the day to day client management for both fully insured and self-funded clients. The Client Advisor supports the Account Executive in all aspects of client engagement and project execution. In this role, the Client Advisor will work closely with the Account Executive and client decision makers regarding strategic and tactical approaches to benefit planning. The Client Advisor will leverage internal and external resources to manage projects that involve benefit strategy, cost management, human resource administration, technology platforms, regulatory compliance, data analysis, and wellness. This Client Advisor will be responsible for maintaining workflow procedures in our benefits system and some administrative duties.
- Excellent communication ability, both written and verbal
- Employee benefit program knowledge: funding methods, contract features, design strategies (e.g. defined contribution, HSA, wellness incentive programs), health care reform proficiency
- Ability to work well in a team environment, fostering cooperation and sense of purpose in achieving a common goal
- High level of empathy: the capacity to recognize, understand, and relate to the perspectives of clients and associates
- Establish and maintain strong, working relationships with clients to create a trusted advisor relationship
- Handle renewal planning and implementation to ensure client timeframes are met. Develop and execute RFP renewal strategies necessary for successful renewals and ensure alignment with direction of the client’s strategic objectives
- Responsible for client deliverables which will include: customer service; implementation of programs; all communication and educational programs and materials; and compliance services
- Influence superior customer service delivery by developing and maintaining carrier relationships
- Health and Life license desirable
- Bachelor’s degree required
In addition to the above requirements, one or more of the following specialty skills is highly desirable:
- Prior work experience as an HR Generalist or other Human Resources related position
- Advanced understanding of FMLA, ADA, State Laws and other Employment regulations
- Experience in HRIS technology
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, visions, life, 401(k), STD, LTD and various voluntary benefits
- A challenging, rewarding environment
Please submit your resume to The Fedeli Group, Attn: D. Dinwiddie, 5005 Rockside Road, 5th Floor, Independence, Ohio 44131 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Fax: 216/328-8081.
Thank you for your interest in a career with The Fedeli Group.
If there are not any current positions which match your interests, please feel free to submit your information here. We will keep it on file for one year and will let you know if any openings are available that match your skills. Thank you.