We’re constantly driven to grow, innovate and discover new ways to support our employees, and we go to great lengths to create challenging, rewarding career paths for individuals with a wide variety of professional skills, interests, and experience. If you’re ready to work in a positive, engaging environment that promotes both your personal and professional well-being, we look forward to hearing from you.
A career at The Fedeli Group means you’ll work with other talented people in an environment that is innovative and team focused.
Your individual and team contributions will be recognized, and your passion for quality rewarded.
Commercial Lines Account Manager
Property & Casualty Department Commercial Lines Account Manager
Reports to: Director of Client Services
Provide assistance to producers and account executives in servicing new and renewal business. Promptly and professionally assist clients with daily service needs. Regular interaction with producers, account executives and carrier representatives to deliver a superior client service experience.
- Prepare binder certificates, auto identification cards, automobile insurance cards, account summaries, endorsements, policies, lost policy release, and account balance status as needed.
- Prepare all invoice transactions including preparation of finance agreements.
- Inform and educate clients regarding policy coverage changes exclusions and other policy information.
- Preparation of insurance summaries and contact clients to obtain updated renewal information. Assist account executives and producers and complete application for renewal business within 90-120 of policy expiration.
- Check new and renewal policies, endorsements and audits for accuracy and rating, typing, coverages and forms.
- Maintain expiration log of existing assigned book of business.
- Adhere to all agency procedures and E&O guidelines.
- Maintain the integrity of all electronic files by documenting all activity correspondence, phone calls, faxes, and request for changes, thank you cards, etc.
- Provide technical support to account executives and producers.
- Participate in special projects and other duties assigned.
- Ethical Conduct
- Strategic Thinking
- Decision Making
- Communications Proficiency
- Presentation Skills
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, cell phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Full Time Position – 40 hour work week
Travel is minimal, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Required Education and Experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of at least 5 years of experience in similar position
- Active Ohio P&C license
- Organized, demonstrated skills in effective written, listening and verbal communication
- Possess persuasive communication skills in dealing with clients and associates
- Strong computer skills
- Knowledge of commercial lines coverage
Preferred Education and Experience
- B.S. Degree
- Experience using Applied Epic agency management system
- Advanced technical education in attainment of insurance related designations (CPCU, CIC, CISR, etc.)
Thank you for your interest in a career with The Fedeli Group.
If there are not any current positions which match your interests, please feel free to submit your information here. We will keep it on file for one year and will let you know if any openings are available that match your skills. Thank you.