We’re constantly driven to grow, innovate and discover new ways to support our employees, and we go to great lengths to create challenging, rewarding career paths for individuals with a wide variety of professional skills, interests, and experience. If you’re ready to work in a positive, engaging environment that promotes both your personal and professional well-being, we look forward to hearing from you.
A career at The Fedeli Group means you’ll work with other talented people in an environment that is innovative and team focused.
Your individual and team contributions will be recognized, and your passion for quality rewarded.
Health and Wellness Analyst
- Excellent communication ability, both written and verbal
- A strategic mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- Clinical knowledge that includes an understanding of chronic condition management
- Detailed knowledge of wellness regulations under the Affordable Care Act.
- Ability to demonstrate comprehensive wellness product knowledge and wellness industry trends.
- Team leadership skills: capacity to work well in a team environment, fostering cooperation and sense of purpose in achieving a common goal
- High level of empathy: the capacity to recognize, understand, and relate to the perspectives of clients and associates
- Bachelor’s degree required. Preferred educational background includes a mix of clinical and analytical coursework.
Lead the development and implementation of next generation wellness services for clients of The Fedeli Group. The wellness consultant will:
- Work with clients on wellness program design and strategy
- Facilitate wellness program implementation
- Evaluate and measure program results: clinical, financial, and employee satisfaction / engagement
- Assist in the development of clinical modeling / reporting using The Fedeli Group claims analytics engine.
Participate in sales presentations with lead producers, offering professional insight in the areas of wellness and health care delivery.
Experience working with claims analytics software engines.
Thank you for your interest in a career with The Fedeli Group.
If there are not any current positions which match your interests, please feel free to submit your information here. We will keep it on file for one year and will let you know if any openings are available that match your skills. Thank you.